WHO WILL YOU BECOME IN 21 DAYS?
This January, in an undisclosed location in paradise, we will gather an intimate group of dreamers and disrupters to prototype new ways to live and work in the modern world.
Over 21 days — the time it takes to form new habits — participants will embark on a journey to develop practices that nurture mind, body and spirit; explore new ideas of community; and impact the world for the greater good.
You will live and work in a breathtaking environment. Each day will be expertly curated to evoke reflection, transformation and of course, fun. You may also roam freely if you choose — the Passage is yours to make.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Explore 65 acres of jungle, rivers, and waterfalls you'll call home
- Slumber in glamping accommodations or under the stars
- Zen out with daily yoga and meditation
- Savor organic daily meals fresh from local farms
- Get communal with co-working spaces (wifi), pool and yoga room
- Learn from renowned speakers, workshops and personal coaching
- Celebrate life at our full moon party
- Zipline through trees, surf pacific breaks, climb volcanos and much more
- $3,750 - double occupancy
- $4,850 - single occupancy
READY TO FIND YOUR WILD?
*airfare not included in price.
PASSAGE brings together and supports the world’s dreamers and disrupters on their journeys to deepen self-knowledge, follow their passion and impact the world for the greater good.
Passage started in the same way that many good ideas do: late-night conversations among friends. Three of us, to be exact. Harrison Iuliano came from the world of design and production. Paul Kuhn from media and marketing. Lauren Rodman from political strategy and community organizing. Despite our varied paths, we continued, over and over again, to circle back to debates around values, passion, priorities and lifestyle.
We know we aren't alone in asking these questions or in feeling like there is never enough time and energy to answer them. We have seen and believe that powerful change occurs when people step out of their daily distractions, ask the right questions and listen. So, we created Passage. Clear the path. Find your wild.