WHO WILL YOU BECOME IN 21 DAYS?
This January, in an undisclosed location in paradise, we will gather an intimate group of dreamers and disrupters to prototype new ways to live and work in the modern world.
Over 21 days — the time it takes to form new habits — participants will embark on a journey to develop practices that nurture mind, body and spirit; explore new ideas of community; and impact the world for the greater good.
You will live and work in a breathtaking environment. Each day will be expertly curated to evoke reflection, transformation and of course, fun. You may also roam freely if you choose — the Passage is yours to make.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Explore 65 acres of jungle, rivers, and waterfalls you'll call home
- Slumber in glamping accommodations or under the stars
- Zen out with daily yoga and meditation
- Savor organic daily meals fresh from local farms
- Get communal with co-working spaces (wifi), pool and yoga room
- Learn from renowned speakers, workshops and personal coaching
- Celebrate life at our full moon party
- Zipline through trees, surf pacific breaks, climb volcanos and much more
- $3,750 - double occupancy
- $4,850 - single occupancy
READY TO FIND YOUR WILD?
*Airfare not included in price. Payment in full is required to secure spot at passage. Should participant need to cancel attendance for any reason, a refund will be issued in line with the following conditions:
- a 100% refund if cancelled prior to December 20, 2015
- a 50% refund if cancelled prior to January 1, 2016
- a 0% refund if cancelled after January 1, 2016
Programming crafted to expand your mind and adventuring designed to develop and nurture personal practices for the mind, body, and spirit. Prepare to evolve your notion of community and work to impact the greater good. Below is a preview of what to expect.
- Samhita Mukhopadhyay — Editorial Director of Identity, mic.com + Former Executive Editor, feministing.com
- Kerri Kelly, Founder of CTZNWELL
- Heather Box and Julian Mocine-McQueen — Founders of The Million Person Project
- Alessandra Orofino — Co-founder of Meu Rio + Our Cities
- Matthew Brimer — Co-founder of General Assembly + Daybreaker
- Stephen Brooks — Founder of Punta Mona + La Ecovilla, permaculture expert
- Daniela Plattner — Embodied Movement Expert
- Ricardo Soares — The Derose Method
- Jesse Israel — Founder of Medi Club + The Big Quiet
- Ian-Michael Hebert — Property Manage, Esalen
- Tom Newmark — Greenpeace Fund Board Chair + Co-owner of Luna Nueva farm + Founder of Semillas Sagradas
PASSAGE brings together and supports the world’s dreamers and disrupters on their journeys to deepen self-knowledge, follow their passion and impact the world for the greater good.
Passage started in the same way that many good ideas do: late-night conversations among friends. Three of us, to be exact. Harrison Iuliano came from the world of design and production. Paul Kuhn from media and marketing. Lauren Rodman from political strategy and community organizing. Despite our varied paths, we continued, over and over again, to circle back to debates around values, passion, priorities and lifestyle.
We know we aren't alone in asking these questions or in feeling like there is never enough time and energy to answer them. We have seen and believe that powerful change occurs when people step out of their daily distractions, ask the right questions and listen. So, we created Passage. Clear the path. Find your wild.